Sunday, March 29, 2009

Things.

I leave in 3 days. I still haven't packed, plus I just finished doing some last minute shopping this morning at HarbourTown. Still haven't got everything I need yet.
Gosh, I am so excited, yet I am still nervous.
My head is spinning, it has been doing this all week.
Could it be the nerves?

ANYWAY!

I had an amazing night on Friday also.
Went bowling with friends for Akeem's birthday.
So much fun. Everyone either sucked or was good.
It was an enjoyable outing. Some people had been drinking, well most haha.
Full of emotion. It ended at about 12am. After Steven and Liz took me and Ellie home.
Well he took us around first.
We went to Maccas, but on the way there, there was this fat guy in the car next to us.
He's all "I'm cool!" *speeds up*
It was hilarious! His car was also sort of on a slant! XD
We got Maccas, had the best ice latte there :D

Well I have a whole bottle of shit in my room, so I'm going to go have fun. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment