Tuesday, April 7, 2009

La Dolce Vita.

The beautiful life.
I am in Italy. It is so beautiful, you will not believe.
This is my 7th day here.
I am currently with my host family.
Amira and Jasmin are hosting me. They are so beautiful.

I left on my birthday for Italy.
Had a 32 hour birthday, was very very good.
But I was on a plane for most of it. Oh what a shame.
I got to know lots of people coming on this trip.
Some of the people I am with, I had never met in my entire life.
Yet, we went to the same school. Who'd have thought.

I have had the most amazing time this past week.
Was in Rome for 4 day, 3 nights.
The last night, was one of the best nights I had ever had.
We celebrated for my birthday.

^^,

I'll write more later. This is just an update on how I am going.
Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment