Friday, April 24, 2009

Reality.

Well I've had an amazing 3 weeks.
But the reality now is that it's over.

I miss all my friends in Biella and I miss Biella.
It was just so beautiful, everyone was nice and I felt safe.
Now that I'm home, I am terrified.
I hold onto my bag tight, I'm scared someone will steal it.

Being in Italy was an amazing experience.

We started off in Rome, Roma, sightseeing, shopping, getting drunk with Americans.
We did it all.

Next we went to Florence, Firenze, saw some museums, some very nice art galleries. I even saw the famous David statue. I got a photo of it, although that is prohibited.
Firenze was the best for shopping, I loved the markets there.

Then we were off to Biella. One of the most beautiful places you'll ever go to. It's at the bottom of the Alps. Where I was staying, you had a clear view of them, was beautiful.
I stayed in Biella with my host family. They were beautiful and nice to me.
They took me in like another child.
I miss them, I don't like being back into my normal routine.
It's a bit depressing.

Anyway in Biella, we went out to some pretty amazing places, and some pretty fun places.
Cancello, Privellage, Gli Orsi, Via Italia and some other random places.
I have good memories from all these places, hehe. YOU NEED TO GO :)

I'm tired now, and a bit sad.
Think some people are annoyed at me aswell. Bah...
When isn't someone annoyed at me? Haha

Anywho.. I miss Rome, and Biella the most.
I'll be back next year, don't you worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment