Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The simple things.


Friends, they mean a lot to me. We meet lots of different people together, for instance, Viv. A poor innocent guy, just doing his job working at the cinema, made the mistake of telling us his name. But, in the end, he didn't regret it. :) Another thing with this 'friends' business. 

HOW THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TALK TO THEM WHEN MYSPACE DOESN'T WANT TO WORK! 

Poor Irene, probably crying right now. Ahhh, the drama. 

On a different note, Irene, Ellie and me pictured above (as well as Mike), saw Eleazar on the weekend at Soundwave! He pat my back, in the In Flames mosh! The Horror, the pain. But In Flames was the most amazing show I had seen this year. It was fucking AMAZING! :) But now i must study, as the girl wants to do well in her studies, and does NOT want to get another 39% on her Legal Studies tests. As that is just plain pathetic.

Now by this point, I pray, that the 'Myspace' is indeed working.
Farewell my dear followers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment