Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The days which passed.

Friday night: It was the FRINGE opening. We had GLOW sticks. We took ASIAN photos. We danced like IDIOTS. Yeah, that was about it. Oh, I joke. It was unbelievably fun. We met and saw lots of people we already new. Made new friends, we were like celebrities. Everyone wanted a photo with us. Especially the tourists. It may have been because we had glow sticks around our necks and we were chained together. Whatever the reason, it indeed was a good night.

Saturday night: This was the night of SOUNDWAVE. Soundwave, one of the most amazing music festivals of the year. I got there about 11am, went and saw our local band play for like 10 minutes. Then I walked around waiting until the bands I wanted to see started rocking up and playing. I believe the first band I saw was; 
  1. Isle Of Capri
  2. Madina Lake
  3. All That Remains
  4. Jack's Mannequin
  5. Silverstein
  6. Unearth
  7. Evergreen Terrace
  8. Underoath
  9. Anberlin
  10. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  11. Hellogoodbye
  12. Lacuna Coil
  13. Alice In Chains
  14. Say Anything
  15. In Flames
  16. Funeral For A Friend
  17. Lamb Of God
  18. Nine Inch Nails
Yeah, and I walked past alot of the other bands too. I also happened to meet Evergreen Terrace, and they signed my arm. The night was very entertaining and fun, and I got chased by Ellie and Irene because I had their glow sticks. FUN FUN FUN! I also saw my friend from work, he's so cool :)

Sunday morning: Joy, was so hard waking up. I was in so much pain, and had hardly any sleep from the amazing weekend I'd had. But in the end it was all worth it. Couple of the guys from Unearth came in, Tim and Grant from Underoath came in and Kyle from Evergreen Terrace came :) It was so good. Me and Bek were all 'star struck'. But we didn't scare them one bit. That day was really fun. Then I went and saw my friend again, he had fun too :) as we all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment