Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Something about nothing.

I just heard a new song and I liked it.
I'm going to see it at SOUNDWAVE.

Music, Poetry, Plays, Movies, Books, Pictures.
All a form of art, although I am no expert.
No one is an expert in anything, if it wasn't for other people they wouldn't know anything.

Oh and school. You can't hate your teachers. You know if they weren't there teaching your arses, you wouldn't even know the basics. You probably wouldn't even know how to talk properly.

Now I hear another good song, the music is soothing.
If you are stressed, music is a good way to overcome it.
If that doesn't work, you could always read a book, watch a movie, draw a picture, have a smoke or write a novel. Whatever works for you.

GET SOME SLEEP!

Being sleep deprived is the worst feeling ever, PLUS having to go to school on top: disgusting.
I've finally caught up, and had more time to sleep.

You'll be amazed, with what I know.
La la la la la.

My body is aching.
La la la la la.

SHAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment