Monday, November 1, 2010

...to be loved

HEAVY METAL
If metal doesn't give that overwhelming surge of power that make the hair stand up at the back of your neck, you might never get it, and you know what? That's okay, because judging by the 40,000 metalheads around me we're doing just fine without you.

Leonardo DiCaprio
One Love.


Katerina
Europcar R.S.O.

I miss blogger, you can write a whole heap of shit and no one reads it. Now, I should be doing my homework.
University, you've got to love it.
What's due: 800 word essay in a foreign language, 15 minute oral in English about a different country, 90 minute online quiz about the lifespan.
All tomorrow mind you.

I love my girls, Laura Medlin and Louisa Hodyl, for some amazing time's we have had the past 2 months, I couldn't ask for anything better.
  • 99 cents man!
  • This is not normal
  • If I don't get some booty tonight I'm going to kill a chicken. I don't have a chicken, but I'll find one.
  • We've got to save some smarties for Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • mmmmmkay
  • I look like Thalia.... That IS Thalia!
etc...................

Now for some random things I like:











Victoria Frances is amazing!

That is all.
Time to pass University.

1 comment: