Sunday, November 14, 2010

METALLICA.

I showered this morning, first time since Saturday, haha. Gosh that was a long as night/day, etc etc....
2 AND A HALF HOUR WALK! Ahahahhha, I don't know how I survived that, god I loved every minute though! And you definitely did, Haha Buzz. I call him Don Don, I don't know whether I've told you why or not.

Totes about to go line-up for Metallica soon, so FUCKING excited, you have no idea!! As if you're not going to come rock with me!! Like I'm going with my brothers!! ....WELL I'm forcefully going with them, whether they like it or not.
Now this is also not so much a blog, as it is a reply to an email, only one person will understand most of what is being said.

Job hunting is LAME! Lying in bed is WIN!

Had a lovely dinner at Kon and Marina's last night, and pretty much took over one of their couches! Hahaha, love it.

Flashies, oh dear lord, why did I agree to go again?! BUT, I'll make sure no facebook usage is used on return, and that all fellow companions are taken care of, and put in a taxi!!!

Goddam you're hawtttt!

No comments:

Post a Comment