Monday, November 29, 2010

Sundays...

Drunk, fucked on a Sunday.
Only Louisa, Laura and I do such things.

Picked up Laura at 6:15pm.
Went to Sip 'n' Save and bought "Rosa Moscato" and an orange lighter.
Searched the backstreets and found Louisa.
Got to mine at 6:45pm.
Pre-Drinks, Cider and Wine.
Leave mine at 8:15pm.
Go to the Royal for Parmi's and Risotto.
Eat and drink another bottle of wine.
Leave, walk to Bi-Lo.
Buy Ice-Magic, Caramello Ice-cream, Tim-Tams, Marble chocolate and Raspberry Lollies.
Walk to Laura's House.
Smoke up.
Open the Ice-cream.
Pour the entire bottle of Ice-Magic on the first layer.
Put the Ice-cream in the fridge, so Ice-Magic can harden quicker.
Eat the Ice-Magic, and some Ice-cream.
Repeat, this time, with what's left in the Ice-Magic bottle.
Laura takes the Ice-cream out.
Lou "Is it hard yet???" Laura *face full of chocolate* "No..." she mumbled.
Lou gets up, starts trying to get Ice-Magic.
They're both on the floor, wrestling over the Ice-Magic.
Meanwhile, I'm sitting at the table trying to do shit with a water bottle, minding my own business.
Laura army crawls away from Lou.
Lou follows.
Several minutes later, they both get up.
Laura covered top to bottom in chocolate.
Not sure who won the wrestling match....
Continued to eat our food.
Finished food.
Went to Laura's room.
Started to watch The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
"I saw a lady driving with her eyes closed today, but I realised she was just Asian."
Lou and Laura fell asleep during LOTR!
After the first disc finished, I went to bed.
Left Lou and Laura in the same bed.
I go to bed in the other room, alone.
Several hours later, I wake up.
Lou is next to me .... O_O
Again, forgot she was there, and I kicked someone....
It was just Lou, she didn't even realise anyway.
They woke up at 8:30am!!!! -______________________-
I stayed in bed until 8:57am.
Woke up, cleaned up.
Left Laura's with Lou at 10:15am.
Bussed it into town.
Went shopping.
Bought Kosta a present.
Lou bought businessy clothes.
Went home at 1:15pm.
Ate a roast beef sandwich.
Laura picked me up at 1:45pm.
Went to Westlakes.
Had Mani-Pedicures.
Blue nail-polish.
Got dry shampoo and an eyeliner.
Laura bought necessary items for her trip to London tomorrow.
Ate sushi.
Left Westlakes at 4:15pm.
Got home at 4:45pm.
Chilled, chilled, then write this.
Oh, AND watched Glee!

The End.

2 comments:

  1. I very much approve of your tags. Fuck we are the best people ever. You go into such detail with your blogs, intense man. SO MUCH WEED, WE SMOKED SO MUCH FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED, such an amazing night! I would very much like to see your blue nails tomorrow, and you bought dry shampoo? Nice. Totehz fucked up my nose, will explain tomorrow but did get to spend some bonding time with gorgeous piercer ;) Ahhhh so sexy. Love you gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEPPPPP GORGEOUS PIERCER. And ice-magick wrestling. intenseeeeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete