Sunday, April 24, 2011

Departures.

One of my closest friends for the past six months has officially left.
She is no longer in Adelaide anymore. Twenty minutes ago her plane left.
She has gone to live in Greece, and now I'm stuck here, in this shitty city, upset.
Won't see her for a while, but I am definitely going to go over and see her. :)

Cannot wait until I finish my university degree so I too can get out of this shit hole called home. Cannot wait to move, to leave, leave all this shit behind.

I must say, alot of good has come from this place, but, nothing lasts forever. Nothing at all, it will become more shit in the near future. I don't want to be here for that, at all.

I want to grow up happy, with a good job, get a family, but party long and hard until then. Laaaaaaa la la.
Time to listen to some metal. In Flames will start off nicely. Followed by some Septic Flesh.

:D




Click the pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment